본문 바로가기

쓰기

90232019.03.22 09:32
Wow I'm really surprised she loafs aound on duty? she should have spent whole day only on her job shouldn't she?
now it seems very clear that she's self-employed or just lazybones. nothing can explain that kind of attitude towards one's job. either she is just yellow cab or just kind of bastard who doesn't even really know how to keep her head above water but just keeps running after white men pathetically begging for money. yeah she's very pathetic

ps. Above all, I don't understand her. she really needs to carefully organise everything she writes down here.. her wording, either korean or english doesn't seem to reach enough level to explain or argue something. Do stick to the point. she's got a huge responsibility to make someone understand her properly as a speaker. I'd really like to suggest her to take both korean and english writing class. Although she seem to have pumped out numerous words, there's no point in what she's trying to talk about. Additionally I've also discovered that unfortunately she's got another serious mental illness presumably paranoia. Sad.. you poor bag
사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )