본문 바로가기

쓰기

5b932019.03.22 08:06
Haha I think you are the one with schizophrenia actually. You can't even read or write properly and you think everyone here is just out to get you. You think that it's just one big scheme by the immigration agency to make it look like there are so many people who have successfully immigrated so that they can take advantage of those poor Korean bastards like yourself. You know what? I don't give a rat's ass if Koreans want to immigrate here or not. If they are all like you, you useless POS drowning in self-pity and misery, we don't need any of the likes of you in Canada rofl. If it really makes you feel bette r to think that I make more money than you because I'm ripping off some poor Korean people, go ahead. I mean, if that's what helps you sleep at night, you do what you gotta do, right? ;)

You keep saying that the education here is shit and all, but from what I see, it doesn't seem like the education you got in Korea is any bette r. All it seems to have done is make you a poor miserable SOB who couldn't even properly fend for himself and lost everything. Why was that? Could you not read? Could you not make a decision for yourself? Could you not research prior making any commitments to make sure that immigrating to Canada was indeed the best option for you?

It's not just the last few years that people have been complaining about falling victim to these so called immigration agencies. They are for-profit companies for god's sake. What did you think? If you fell victim to these con artists and lost everything, sorry man but it's all on you.

I don't really feel like arguing about this any more cuz I just feel bad for you but I do wanna say one thing.

You should go back to Korea if you are really that miserable here. Why the hell are you sticking around here even if you hate it so much? Did you run away from the army? Are you a criminal? Like seriously man, if you hate it here and you can't stand the fact that people are poorly educated and that it costs so much to buy a house, why are you still here?

You can always go back any time, you know.

Do you not have enough money to buy yourself a refund ticket? Why don't you go start a go fund me page? I'll pitch in a few bucks if you do. ;)

PS. Watch out for lung cancer if you do ever end up going back to Korea!
사진 및 파일 첨부

여기에 파일을 끌어 놓거나 왼쪽의 버튼을 클릭하세요.

파일 용량 제한 : 0MB (허용 확장자 : *.*)

0개 첨부 됨 ( / )